Consulate of Germany in Los Angeles
- If you go to the German consulate’s website, you won’t be able to get a visa appointment for 2 - 3 months!
- If you're a tourist and you've planned your vacation, you're looking forward to it, you and your family have taken time off from work, but you didn't realize that it would take 2 - 3 months to get your visa. Now you may have to change your plans, change your destination, or maybe even cancel your vacation entirely.
- If you (or your child) are a student, you could miss the visa deadline for your study abroad program, and you will have to wait until next year, or maybe even lose your spot at the university.
- If you’re a businessperson, you might not make it to your destination in time for an important business meeting.
- Consulate Website
- Click here
- Consulate Address
- None, None, None, None, None
Residents of the following states/jurisdictions may submit visa applications at the Consulate of Germany in Los Angeles.
- The Consulate General's area of jurisdiction consists of the states Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.