As ones of the most popular destinations in the world, you may have many reasons to visit Italy, Germany, Spain or Austria. It is common that travelers are required to obtain a Schengen Visa before entry. Booking an interview to get a Schengen visa is a time-consuming process for many applicants. The problem is that the process of booking an appointment on the Italian, German, Spanish or Austrian Consulate's website is a complicated and time-consuming process. Often appointments are simply not available and applicants are required to wait for months on end just for an appointment to become available. Curiously, the Italian Consulate does not offer an inherent option to expedite visa applications through the consulate, neither does German or Spanish Consulate. This becomes an urgent problem for travelers who need a visa as soon as possible whether for vacation, family matters, or business purposes.
Booking a fast appointment with the Italian, German, Spanish, Greek or Austrian Consulate.
The first step in the Schengen visa application process begins by choosing an available date for an appointment to Consulate of the country you want to visit. Favisbook offers a service to simplify this procedure by offering you available appointments that we have found through our optimization process. The process is simple for you.
- You choose the day you want to schedule an appointment from our web calendar.
- You fill out your personal information form.
- Confirm appointment, and shortly you will receive a confirmation email directly from the chosen Consulate with all information regarding your upcoming appointment.
For your convenience, Favisbook supports the following features:
- Visualization: with Favisbook’s beautiful imagery, and simplistic web design, you can intuitively understand our service and it’s benefits to you. It is very convenient to read through the available appointments from our web calendar and choose a day from the range which suits your needs based on our available appointments.
- Flexibility. For your convenience, you can choose as many appointments as you need whether for yourself, family members, or friends.
- Reliability. Our system supports a reliable payment, receipt and confirmation system. You will receive confirmation from Favisbook and the Italian or German Consulate. You can be certain about personal data security as well. We store your personal data in a safe and secure way using encryption.
Applying for an Expedited Schengen Visa
After booking your visa appointment with Favisbook, your next step is to prepare for your interview with the consulate. You will receive an email from the consulate directly instructing you in these measures. It is also advised that you review the instructions on the Consulate's website because Favisbook does not provide any instructions on preparing for the interview process itself.
Consulate of Italy in New York
The Visa section of the Italian Consulate in New York is located at 690 Park Ave, New York, NY 10065.
Consulate of Italy in Chicago
The consulate of Italy in Chicago is located at 500 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611.
Consulate of Italy in San Francisco
The consulate of Italy in San Francisco is located at 2590 Webster St, San Francisco, CA 94115.
Consulate of Italy in Miami
The Visa section of the Italian Consulate in Miami is located at 4000 Ponce de Leon Blvd #590, Coral Gables, FL 33146.
Consulate of Italy in Los Angeles
The Visa section of the Italian Consulate in Los Angeles is located at 1900 Avenue of the Stars, #1250 – Los Angeles, CA 90067.
Consulate of Germany in New York
The Visa Department of German Consulate General is located at 871 United Nations Plaza, New York, NY 10017.
Consulate of Spain in San Francisco
The Visa Department of Spanish Consulate General is located at 1405 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94109.
Consulate of Italy in Toronto
The Visa section of the Italian Consulate in Toronto is located at 136 Beverley St, Toronto, ON M5T 1Y5, Canada.
Consulate of Greece in New York
The consulate of Greece in New York is location at 69 E 79th St, New York, NY 10075.
Consulate of Spain in Montreal
The consulate of Spain in Montreal is located at 1200 Avenue McGill College #2025, Montréal, QC H3B 4G7.
We are working on adding multiple different consulates in various cities in the United States and Canada.